At the Pines Edge
At The Pine's Edge
At the Pine's Edge cottage is 10 miles west of Wellsboro on Rt. 6, situated on the banks of Pine Creek on 20 private acres overlooking hundreds of acres of PA State Forest Land.
The large outside deck has a spectacular view of tree tops and a nature pond. While the private setting is perfect for relaxation and outdoor enjoyment, At the Pine's Edge is still close enough to fine restaurants and other amenities so not much time is waste much traveling.
- A large, romantic real wood burning fireplace
- A large knotty pine great room and kitchen
- Full size refrigerator and microwave oven
- Full size gas range and oven
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with gas stove, full size refrigerator, dishes/pot/pans, silverware, coffee maker, blender, crock pot, popcornmaker, toaster, etc
- Linens and towels furnished
- One bedroom with queen size bed and memory foam mattress topper
- Two twin bunks in bunk room
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Cozy glass/screened sun room
- One Bathroom with tub and shower combo
- Outside fire pit and gas grill